
We had such a wonderful weekend. We drove to Historic Nauvoo Illinois to see the Nauvoo Pageant. The kids were able to play with some really fun pioneer games and were able to learn about some pioneer era crafts. We had so much fun and there was so much to do and see that we didn't have time to do it all - so we might drive back in August.

I am always astounded by the pioneers that settled this great USA. They had so many trials. I am grateful for them.
I am grateful that my children were able to learn about the past and appreciate it.
We were supposed to have terrible weather the whole day, but were truly blessed that the rain let up after we left Carthage Illinois. The Mississippi was just beautiful. I am grateful that everything turned out so well.

2 comments:
I'm so glad you all had fun! Nauvoo is one of the most beautiful places. There is so much history. I bet the kids loved it and it's such a great memory to have. How far is Nauvoo from your house?
You're lucky to live so close to Navoo....I love Navoo. It is one of our family's favorite places. We hope some day to be able to join the cast as a family. Maybe when Megan is a little older.
Post a Comment