Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Monday Gratitudes-a day late

I have a good excuse for being late. Yesterday was a packing and cleaning day.
Well on Friday I arrived at the church for our regular exercise hour and was so shocked to find that the ladies, with whom I exercise, surprised me with a going away breakfast. Each one of them brought something yummy to eat. I think that the table is missing Chelsea's ham & egg surprise-she was probably pulling it out of the oven when this picture was taken.
It's too bad that I didn't get a picture of the whole group, but I'm so glad that Sherilyn had her phone and took these photos. They also gave me the cutest scrapbook with photos of people from the ward. Tricia also put together a Fleshman Family word search that was so fun and then we played a fun game called Imaginiff.
I will truly miss these ladies. I'm grateful for them. Each one of them is so sweet and I can truly call them sisters.

I'm grateful for another chapter in our lives as we get ready for our next move. It's been interesting to have moved 4 times in 4 years. I know that it's not always easy for my family especially my kids to leave their new found friends, but I think my kids are resilient. They will do fine and will learn to love our new area as well as they've loved it here and everywhere else we've been.

2 comments:

H.Cook said...

Where are you guys moving now?

dishka said...

Miriam, I am going to miss you so much! You really make me step out of my comfort zone a bit and try new things. I admire you for standing up to my stubborn ways lol I wish you and your family all the best. Mark is sure going to miss "his Noah". Keep us updated on how you are all doing!