

I had some posting issues yesterday so my regular Monday will be a day late - better late than never!
-We just got the final approval for the loan on our new house. Yahooooo! We are so thankful for this huge blessing in our lives. It's funny.. after owning our home in Cleveland, I never thought we would have to rent again...I spoke too soon but that's the residency/fellowship life. We would love to have everyone visit us in our new home and we should have plenty of space.
-I'm thankful for spinach-okay I know this one is weird.. but I love spinach salad. I have a wonderful dressing that was given to me by a friend in my recipe club- that goes so nicely with it. I'll post it when I get a picture.
-I'm so thankful for good Doctors...more to follow.
-I love spring when all the flowers are in bloom and the trees are starting to bud.
-I lastly wanted to say that I'm thankful for the good earth! I'm planning on starting a garden as soon as we move. I'm so excited-we are still working on the layout!

No comments:
Post a Comment