Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday Gratitudes


We had so much fun in Nauvoo this weekend. The kids were able to take a horse drawn wagon ride, pull handcarts, see the Nauvoo Temple, and participate in a number of pioneer games. The high light was getting to see the Nauvoo Pageant.
I didn't know this before but Nauvoo was once home to thousands of settlers and rivaled its neighbor Chicago in size. It's a pretty amazing place to visit.
I'm grateful to be close to so many wonderful places.

3 comments:

H.Cook said...

I hope to be able to visit Nauvoo soon. Your kids are growing up!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

I loved going there when I was a kid, it is a very cool place! Your kids look the same as I remember.

Tricia said...

I'm so glad you got to go to Nauvoo! There are so many places I want to take my kids and Nauvoo is at the top of my list. I'm glad you're doing so well! It's so nice to see all your posts! Keep them coming!