
What's your favorite fruit? . What would summer be like if there were no fresh fruits? BORING!
This is one of my favorite times of year
I'm grateful that fresh fruit is in abundance and tastes so yummy. I love watermelon, grapes, peaches, plums, strawberries, etc. Oh the list could go on,
but my absolute favorite fruit has to be bing cherries. My parents had 2 huge bing cherry trees in our back yard and when the cherries were ripe that is where you could always find us, not to mention the neighbor kids as well.
Such fond memories of spitting out the seeds and seeing who could spit the farthest or flick them the farthest.
Give me a big juicy, crunchy, sweet bing cherry any time of day! I don't even mind the pit; If it wasn't for the pit - to slow me down - I'd definitely eat them even faster. Love Cherries!

1 comment:
mmmmm, I am salavating just thinking about it. I love summer peaches. we go through a box, not a basket, a week- from the farmer's market- mmmm. I love summer!!!
Post a Comment