What a whirlwind week. The kids had their first day of school and thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope that feeling continues throughout the year. My oldest daughter is in 6th grade, my oldest son is in 3rd grade and my youngest daughter is in Kindergarten. How amazing~! I can't believe that I have a kid in 6th grade.
My youngest daughter started Kindergarten and was so excited for her Hello Kitty Schultute (a german tradition in our family) and book bag.
The only one left out was our youngest who was so sad to be alone with mom. He especially misses his best pal the Kindergartner. I wasn't even going to send him to preschool but I may have to rethink that decision. All day long he asked about the older kids and he wanted to go and bring them home.
We are so lucky to live right next to the school. I walked the kids to school and they seemed happy. They seem to have nice teachers and hopefully they can make some good friends too.
For lunch they're all going to eat pizza. Can't beat school lunch when it's pizza day.
I love when school starts! I can get back into a good routine and the kids seem to enjoy it as well. I do miss them but know that they are learning some great things.
Hurray for school!

2 comments:
poor little Noah - he's so cute. I love that school gift - very cool.
I can't believe I have a 6th grader too. They sure grow up so fast
Post a Comment