I am GRATEFUL for Dermatologists that can prescribe Poison Ivy itch medicine that works quickly. My kids all got infected this past week while working to help clear our yard. We all worked so hard. We had to cut down 4 big trees-they were all dead.I'm even more grateful that my kids only had poison ivy itch and not spider bites. We have way too many spiders. I'm hoping that a few more toads might help do the job.
I am GRATEFUL for weekends. I think most of you probably feel the same way. We really needed a break from all the yard work.
for Turtles. Not the ones that crawl around on four legs, but the ones that you can eat. Yummy. I have a wonderful caramel recipe that I will have to share someday.
for this country! The good ole USA! I enjoy so many wonderful freedoms. I also really love all the patriotic songs that we sing around this time of year.

No comments:
Post a Comment