My sweet little boy started preschool for the first time this past week.
I was worried. No, I was petrified.
Since my stroke this past January he's been very clingy and will not leave my side. He is literally my shadow.
But guess what.. he had an absolutely wonderful first day and seems to like the kids in his class.
Miracles still happen -even small ones. I am grateful for this.
I was worried. No, I was petrified.
Since my stroke this past January he's been very clingy and will not leave my side. He is literally my shadow.
But guess what.. he had an absolutely wonderful first day and seems to like the kids in his class.
Miracles still happen -even small ones. I am grateful for this.

6 comments:
Wow, I can't believe he is big enough for Preschool. He is so cute!! I am glad it all went well.
Noah is so grown up!!!
From: The Alcorns
seriously?? he is the small one!
That's so great! I'm sure he will love it! He is so smart. Miracles really are a wonderful thing!
Luke started preschool as well and loves it! After his first day he said, "mom that was really fun."
is he really big enough for that? What do you do now with the house empty?
Post a Comment