

It's been so long since I've posted anything that I feel rusty. Just a few days after my last post, I suffered a Stroke. I know Crazy, huh! I've gone through numerous tests and am really in great shape except for the part of my brain that processes my vision. It is slowly getting better - or is my typing just getting better? Who knows!
For the past 5 months they would not allow me to drive so I've been feeling like a prisoner. Running on the bike trail in front of my house everyday has really helped to break up the monotony. I also think it has helped me to heal quicker.?
My sincere thanks to all of you for the kind e-mails, pretty flowers and the awesome support, packages, Loved the packages!! I wish I could personally thank each one of you, I will someday. I want you to know that I'm so thankful for your love and prayers. It truly means a lot to me.

7 comments:
WHAT???? I had NO idea! I feel like an awful friend. Oh my goodness. I hope you are continuing to get better and that all will be ok. Wish I could have been there to help ease the burden.
I am so sorry that happened, it was a shock to hear. I am glad that you are getting better. You will be in my prayers!!!
I have been thinking about you a ton, but I just figured you were busy. I'm glad you are doing better.
Kelly
Miriam,
Kelly let me know to check your blog. I am so sorry! I can't even imagine going through a stroke or not being able to drive for 5 months. I think I would go crazy! I'm so glad you had your bike trail and so many loving people to break up the monotony. We will keep you in our prayers and hope that your vision will continue to improve!
Hi Miriam,
Even though I haven't written to you but I have thought a lot about you and your wonderful family!
Jim and I are so sorry to hear about the stroke. But we are happy to hear you are doing better now.
We remember you with love! Our prayers are with you!
Holy Cow! I am so glad that you are feeling better; so scary! I wondered why you weren't posting anymore. I am very glad to hear that you are on the mend and doing better.
Miriam - I am SO sorry to hear that. I haven't caught up on blogs for awhile...I just figured you were crazy busy like the rest of. That is crazy. How are you doing??
Post a Comment