Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Gratitudes


I am truly grateful for all the wonderful canners in my church family. This past week the kids and I were able to snap a ton of green beans at the home of our wonderful Sister Bridges. She was so kind to help us and take the time out of her busy schedule. We were able to can 14 jars! Good experience.
I'm excited to can peaches next. Love it.
I'm also grateful that my children start school this week. I wish that the summer was a little longer but I think it's time for them to make new friends and hopefully renew the friendships they made last year.
I'm also grateful to be on this earth and alive. I know that I've said it before but I'm so glad to be here for my family. These past several months have been pretty hard for my kids. I know that we are blessed.

No comments: