I don't know how many of you have ever tried these, but this is as close to the real thing. Winger's Chicken
2 lbs. chicken cut into strips
2 Tbls oil
2 c. brown sugar
1 c. Frank's Hot Sauce
1/2 c. milk
1/2 c. flour
2 eggs
2 c. crushed corn flakes
Add brown sugar and Frank's Hot Sauce in a small sauce pan. Bring mixture to a boil then set aside and allow to cool.
Dip chicken strips in milk then put in a bowl with flour and shake to cover. Next dip chicken in lightly beaten eggs and roll in crushed corn flakes. Fry in pan until crispy. Place chicken in 9x13 pan and pour cooled sauce over it. Broil the chicken on second to top shelf (depending on oven) for about 5 minutes or until sauce thickens without burning. Tastes great with rice.

1 comment:
So I've never had these wings but they look like a winner for New Years Eve. Email me, I have so much to tell you. kellynoon13@gmail.com
Post a Comment