I received this great recipe from a friend while we were living in Columbus. She always said that Chocolate and Marshmallows were a match made in Heaven and probably has a million recipes that use both. Try it. It's yummy. I usually add the whole bag of marshmallows because my kids love them and I don't like to store the rest. 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
18 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
6 oz. butterscotch chips
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
3 cups mini marshmallows
Melt chips and sweetened condensed milk in top of double boiler. Remove from heat and add vanilla. Mix well. Stir in the walnuts and mix well. Stir in marshmallows. Immediately spread into a 9x13" pan lined with plastic wrap. Cover and refrigerate until set. Remove from pan and cut into mini squares. Enjoy!

3 comments:
Oh gosh Miriam these are one of my favorite comfort foods. My momma made these when I was little and still does for special events. Thanks for posting this. I need to make these for my kiddos so I can create a good food memory for them too!
these look delicious!!!! Chris and I are trying to eliminate junk food from our house, but I may have to give in and make these!
I'm now craving rocky road fudge. I'll have to try this one!
Post a Comment