Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good Health is a Blessing

Despite the minor colds, bumps, bruises and some sleepless nights, I am very thankful for the blessing of healthy children.
Some friends of ours are going through some trying times right now with very sick children and a couple of our good friends have children that were sent back to heaven. Their situations are all different but they all have one thing in common, that is the love they have for their children and the love they have for the Lord.
-click on the link above for a touching story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so touching. And it is so important to be grateful for good health. I think about that sometimes when I'm complaining because I've got kids with ear infections or a stomach bug, all three of my children are healthy and that is something huge to be grateful for!

Young Baldwin said...

The youth and adults have to step up the bar.On all of your profiles ,whether it be myspace,friendster,blogger,project playlist, etc., show in two or more ways an example of your faith.Some ideas of this would be writing your testimony as an all about you or telling a bit about our belief.This is a great missionary tool.After doing so tell 5 or more friends of our faith about this challenge and ask them to try it.Then tell 5 or more friends not of our faith to read it.Remember have fun!!!