
I think this will be a Monday Blog tradition.
*I am thankful for a good husband that works hard and takes time (after a long day of work) to play with our kids.
*I love having whole grains and veggies in my home and I'm thankful for the farmers in these great United States that grow the wonderful food that I'm able put on the dinner table each night.
*I am thankful for Chelsea (a friend from church) who started a M/W/F Boxing-Aerobics group for a full hour in the gym. It's an awesome workout.
*I'm also thankful to be able to teach Pilates/Yoga on T/TH. Yes, yes - you read it right, I actually teach and it's a pretty good workout.
Being able to workout every day for free and having my kids run around the gym at the same time has really been a blessing.

5 comments:
That's cool that you are teaching..how did that come about? Is it at a gym? Were you certified before?
We were both at a gym in town that just closed so we decided to start teaching in the gym at the church. So far we have about 7 ladies (from our stake) that come on a regular basis. It's exciting to see some of our older members making progress.
Miriam I am so thankful that you and Chelsea are getting me in shape! I am beginning to feel like I'm making progress!!
Oh and I still haven't thought of anything to post on my blog yet. I guess I need to hurry up and lose that 10 so I can brag err I mean post about it ;)
Missed you today!!!
I was blog hopping and found your blog! I am so glad to reconnect with your cute family!
Christie, I'm so glad you found us. I've been terrible about keeping in touch with everyone-I'm hoping this blog will help. Let me know what's new with your family.
Post a Comment