Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Gratitudes

I was reflecting last night about the life of the savior and how important his teachings are in mine and my family's life that I thought I would post this clip called 'Reflections of Christ'. A few days ago a friend of ours sent us this clip which is of a photography exhibit that was recently on display at the Mesa Temple Visitor's Center that was in conjunction with an Easter Pageant which was produced by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints of which I am a member. I am grateful for friends that give me good reminders of the things that are most important in life.
I am grateful for the Savior, his example and atonement.
I know that he is the Son of God and that He Lives!
This gives me peace in my life.

2 comments:

Bridi said...

Thank you so much for sharing that. It was beautiful-I hope you don't mind if I put a link to it from my blog?

Miriam said...

Bridi.....please do, It's such a great message!