
After a full week of checking out numerous homes, we finally decided on this home. It's over 100+ years old, has 2+ acres and is in a great location. I'm so excited to pick paint colors -especially for the outside! If you have any fun color schemes-I'm there! I can't wait to show you the after pictures-I've already burned them to memory. Oh wait, or is that to my dreams? Anyway with a lot of elbow grease this will be an awesome house.

11 comments:
Oh Miriam, Congratulations!!!!! That house looks like a dream. And all that land. Is it in the country? I'm sure you guys will work your magic and make it look even better than it does from the picture. I'd love to see inside pictures!!
Wow Miriam that house looks amazing and is sure to be a wonderful home. It sort of looks like the style of your old house if I recall correctly. Either way it is beautiful and your family is sure to create lots of wonderful memories there. I can't wait to see all of the great things you do with it!
WOW! Congratulations. That house looks amazing....and knowing how talented and creative you guys are...keep us updated on the pictures. We've personally had enough housing projects to tide us over for awhile!
I'm so glad you found me. How are you guys doing? I'm really excited for you about the house. Your last one was so beautiful, I'm sure this one will be as well. It was so good to hear from you. We'll have to keep in touch.
The house looks awesome! I love old houses!! When we were moving to Ohio when I was a kid we looked at several old homes and ohhh I begged my parents to pick one of them, of course they didn't! But, now I can live through you, can't wait to see the pics or the real thing if we're ever up that way!
Kristie
Looks like a great house. Congratulations! I know you'll do a beautiful job restoring it. Looking foreward to seeing the pictures in process and afterwards.
I love that house! I also love old homes...well, anything old really (just not grumpy old people). ANYWAY, what a fantastic house and the yard, wow...I would buy the place just for the yard. Gorgeous!
Your house looks so fun--and I know that you guys are going to have a blast restoring it and putting your own personality into it. And your kids will love all that land to explore. Congrats!
Hey Lady!
It looks like a big house. What's the square footage. I want to see pictures of the inside. When do you move in?? I want to come and see it.
Oh what a beautiful house! I can totally picture you guys transforming this into such a beautiful home. Keep us posted as you progress!
Post a Comment