Okay, I have a love - hate relationship with cheese. I love the taste, but hate the calories. I grew up in a family that was accustomed to eating all types of different cheeses, mind you, in small quantities but now I really have to watch my waistline so I try to cut the cheese out. Now there are too many good cheeses to name them all but two of my children's favorites are Gouda [gow-da, not goo-da] and Muenster. We love to mix up different flavors when making casseroles and use at least 4 different cheeses when it comes to real Mac & Cheese.
What does this have to do with diet and exercise you ask? Well, I was looking on the I love cheese website for a new cheese and found that I could actually lose weight and still have my cheese! The catch was you have to be on a reduced calorie weight loss plan in order to get results! Ha - there's the catch. Oh well. To all of you out there that love cheese, I challenge you to try a different type of cheese, maybe only a bite or two so as not to ruin your weight loss plan. Would love to know what your favorites are!

4 comments:
I LOVE cheese too... I can't wait to give birth so I don't have to worry about what kinds of cheese I can and can't eat. I tried Limburger cheese the other week for the first time on a salad, and it was good! I always love Brie though. I could eat an entire wedge by myself in one sitting! I want to throw a cheese party someday!
A cheese party sounds absolutely delightful!
I love a good cheese also. A few of my favorites are: Havarti, smoked Gouda, Brie, Muenster and Swiss.
I'm with you on the love/hate relationship!
Post a Comment