Saturday, February 23, 2008
Where is my sweet boy?
With this nasty cold that is going around I have had to take Noah into the Doctor's office for breathing treatments. Now mind you he's done this several times and totally knows the routine but yesterday he instantly changed from a sweet 2 year old boy to a kicking, crying, screaming, tyrant. My attempts to get him to calm down were in vain. I usually have the other kids in the waiting room (which is way in the front of the building) so they can watch cartoons and even they could hear him screaming. Well, he wouldn't stop so I had to recruit Isaak to come & help me. I had to hold him (arms, legs, head) the entire 10 minutes it took to get the treatment administered. I'll tell you, I left the office 2 pounds lighter just from perspiration. It's these moments that I'm sorry I didn't take a picture, so that he and I could be reminded of how wonderful childhood really is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am sorry to hear about Noah! The nasty stuff is going around out here as well, everyone is sick! Poor kids!
Love you blog and reading about your family. :)
Post a Comment