Saturday, February 23, 2008
Fleshman Happenings
So, it's been much too long since I've posted anything. Terrible. My last post was the end of Nov. Well we celebrated Christmas in Utah with lots of family. It had been 9 years since the last time we did that. The kids completely enjoyed themselves being with cousins that they don't see often enough. When we came back our internet server was completely messed up. It took almost 2+ weeks to get it fixed and it still has problems. I'm tired of dealing with it. Well to top it off there is a nasty flu going around the country and our family caught it. I think Noah and I have it the worst and it's hung around for 3+ weeks. I think we got it from going to the emergency room. (Ranleigh cut his hand trying to get some of our pinewood derby cars ready. His hand is healing great!) More to follow, pictures to come. I hope to get back into the swing of things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay, you finally updated :)
Post a Comment