We had a wonderful Thanksgiving...despite not having Thanksgiving Dinner on Thanksgiving Day!
My children were a little upset but after I explained that the Turkey still needed to unthaw and that we would be eating our Thanksgiving Turkey on Sunday instead, they were okay.
Has this ever happened to anyone else?
For some reason I got carried away with everything else that I forgot about the turkey.
Well it was a little late, but it was delicious. Too bad I didn't take any photos. I think it was one of the best Turkeys we've ever made. Very moist.
I am grateful for so many things. Here are just a few.
-My healthy family. -A good husband that supports me and my crazy ideas. -Feeling the Spirit. -Having wonderful friends. -A roof over my head and always having food on the table. -Being able to exercise (even when it hurts). -For rain. We are in such a drought down here that every little drop is a blessing. -To live in this country and enjoy the freedoms that I sometimes take for granted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That makes me feel better. Besides, who needs turkey on Thanksgiving anyway.
Miriam, I'm so glad you found us! We were sad to lose touch with you guys. I remember having Thanksgiving at your house just a few short years ago. Good times! This year we had cafeteria food for Thanksgiving since I was in the hospital still- at least I didn't have to cook with a brand new baby! :) Keep in touch, ~K
Post a Comment