Thanks Sara. I honestly hate writing about myself, so I'll keep this short.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Ranleigh & I had moved to Cleveland, Ohio from Provo, Utah. Driving into the city for the first time was a bit of a shock, but now we love and miss Cleveland and all the friends we made.
2. We were living in small rental in Little Italy for a few months and were looking to buy a house.
3. I was working out of our house for Dean Witter, Discover & Co. which later changed to Morgan Stanley. It was a very good job and a great company to work for. We were blessed with an awesome down payment for a house.
4. Ranleigh & I had just closed on our first house ever in Cleveland Heights and were actually moving into it this week.
5. Let's see..I was so busy and exhausted with moving that for Thanksgiving dinner we just had chicken, potatoes, and green beans.
5 things on my to do list today: I was tagged last week so this is my list from last friday:
1. Prepare sharing time lessons for junior and senior primary.
2. Prepare an object lesson for an after church meeting with the primary teachers. We called it 20 minutes & a treat.
3. Bake a batch of Chewy Oatmeal squares for the above meeting.
4. Bake 15 loaves of bread and make cute tags to go with my object lesson.
5. Clean the house and pick up Ranleigh from the airport.
5 food I enjoy:
1. I love candy. Switzer's Black Licorice is my favorite. Swedish fish is my second favorite. If I have to eat anything with chocolate on it then it has to be a Turtle or a haystack.
2. I love Daquiri Ice cream from Baskin Robbins.
3. I love real Italian Ice but not in Italy. It's just so much better in Germany, especially in Darmstadt or Hermeskeil.
4. I love my mother's Rouladen.
5. I love Indian food at the Bombay House in Provo.
5 bad habits:
1. I talk too much and sometimes too fast.
2. I drive too fast. I realize that this is the United States and I'm not in Germany!
3. I'm not patient when other people don't know how to merge in traffic. I think they need to go back to driver's school. I especially hate it when slow cars are driving in the left lane (what I call the passing lane) on the freeway.
4. I love the saying 'everything in it's place and a place for everything'. I hate being disorganized.
5. I try to do too much. I have a hard time saying no.
5 favorite places that I've been (only 5?): Not in any particular order.
From the time I was 12, I was blessed to be able to travel all over Europe and I have friends in some of the most beautiful european cities. I can't wait to travel again! If anyone else wants to come along let me know.
1. Lago Maggiore, Italy
2. Lausanne, Switzerland
3. Nurnberg, Germany
4. Bavarian Alps, Germany
5. Amalfi Coast, Italy
5 of my favorite toys:
1. My new Mac
2. My camera
3. My new Ipod (Ranleigh won it at some work raffle)
4. My Zyliss Food Chopper (full capacity one)
5. My Kitchen Aid mixer
5 people I tagged:
1. Jessica J.
2. Rebecca L.
3. Debby A.
4. Hatsuho C.
5. Lani K.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The Bombay House in Provo is my favorite Indian restaurant too! I miss their curry and naan bread soooo much. I need to learn how to make that yummy stuff. Thanks for the link to your blog, it's fun!
That was really fun to read more about you. I had forgotten what a traveler you are. I can't wait for that too!
Post a Comment