Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Gratitudes- Back to School



Okay! This summer went by way to fast. There were still a million things that I wanted to do with the kids. We still had a great summer.
Here are a few pictures of the kids the first day of school. My oldest had already gone to school before I pulled the camera out.
My youngest started Kindergarten.
Of course he received the traditional Schultüte. Buzz Lightyear theme. He had so much fun opening it and finding fun school supplies and candy inside.
He's so excited to
finally be a big boy. I hope he'll grow into his book bag. It's almost as big as he is and he's really not that small of a kid. Funny.

1 comment:

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

I can't believe all these nursery kids are going off to Kindergarten. I love it when their back packs are bigger than they are, it is just too cute!!