Friday, November 13, 2009

Quick October







It’s already November. When did that happen? Every store is decorated with gift-giving ideas -showing that Christmas is right around the corner. Before I look ahead, I wanted to post some October photos. We had such a fun month.

We had family come for Halloween and were so sad to see them leave. My kids relish any time they have with cousins.
We thoroughly enjoyed going to
Carthage and Nauvoo. We went during the off- season and were glad to be able to do all the wonderful things without the crowds. It was peaceful. We stayed at a nice place called Nauvoo Log Cabins.
Thanks Cousins for coming to our neck of the woods!


1 comment:

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Family is a blessing, I always enjoy having them around. Looks like you had a wonderful October, I can't believe it is already gone, and November is already half over.