Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday Gratitudes

I have a lot to be Grateful for.
So here goes..
-Grateful that my brother was able to come for the weekend. My kids absolutely love their Uncle Matt.

-Grateful again- that we had good weather so we could work in the yard.

-Grateful to live close to the city but be zoned through the county. Why? We've had a burn pile going for about 2 months straight because we have so much yard overgrowth. If we were zoned any other way it would take us even longer to clear out the overgrowth.

-Grateful that we could watch General Conference and be spiritually uplifted. For my friends and family that have no idea what I'm talking about....General conferences of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are gatherings of leaders and members of the Church and anyone else wishing to hear messages of faith in Jesus Christ and His gospel. Scriptural doctrines are taught, hymns are sung and prayers are given, all in an effort to urge people to live more Christian lives.

-Grateful that my whole family is healthy. My youngest two children both had fevers on Thursday but were healthy again on Saturday.

-Grateful to be able to fast and pray for dear friends and family. I have seen many miracles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you said uncle Matt visited for the weekend, and I saw the picture of the fire, I had to laugh. You know Matt!! ha ha

a said...

That's typical uncle Matt for ya!!!