Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My goodness, time flies.
I wanted to post things eons ago, but you know how busy you can get with four kids and all the moving we've been doing as a family the last three years and such.
I wanted to post some things that I find beautiful in life and invite you to do the same.
Of course I had to include our house in Cleveland that we had for the past nine years. Ranleigh did such a wonderful job fixing it all up, doing fun house projects during every school/residency break that he had. We were blessed to sell it after being only two weeks (officially) on the market, especially since the Cleveland market is one of the hardest to sell a house in. I'm adding a few pictures from the house for those of our friends and family that have never seen it.

No comments: